November 30, 2020
WLGYLemons, Inc. (“WLGYLemons”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) respects the privacy of your Personal Data (defined below), and as such, we make every effort to ensure that your Personal Data is protected and private.
ADDITIONAL RIGHTS APPLICABLE TO RESIDENTS OF THE EUROPEAN UNION
- Right to Access – this is the right to request copies, in a machine readable format, of those portions of your Personal Data that we have collected.
- Right to Correct – this is the right to have Personal Data in our possession or control corrected if it is accurate or incomplete.
- Right to Erasure – this is the right to ask us to delete or remove your Personal Data from our systems.
- Right to Restrict Use – this is your right to block us from using, or to limit the ways we can use, your Personal Data.
- Right to Data Portability – this is your right to request that certain of your Personal Data be transferred to a different provider.
- Right to Object – this is your right to object to our use of your Personal Data, including when we use it for our legitimate interests, including for marketing purposes.
If you have questions relating to the above rights, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not satisfied with how we have responded to any request that you submit to us regarding the above rights, you may be able to raise your complaint with the Data Protection Authority in your jurisdiction.
For purposes of the GDPR, if you are located in the EU, the Data Controller of the information you provide is WLGYLemons, Inc., 12 Park Street, Brooklyn, NY 11206 USA. Our Data Protection Officer may be contacted at email@example.com.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS/DISCLOSURES
Shine the Light. WLGYLemons® will never share, sell, rent, exchange or barter your Personal Data to or with any third-party for financial gain or marketing purposes. Nevertheless, we may, in certain limited instances, share your Personal Data with third parties who perform administrative functions on our behalf. California State residents may request the following information regarding our disclosure of your Personal Data to third parties: (a) how your Personal Data was disclosed to third parties; (b) a list of certain categories of Personal Data that we have disclosed to certain third parties during the immediately preceding calendar year; and (c) a list of certain categories of third parties that received Personal Data from us during that calendar year. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year.
California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”). In addition to the foregoing, if you are a resident of the State of California certain other privacy-related rights may apply to you in accordance with the CCPA, including the right to opt-out of our sale of your personal information, as well as the right to know what personal information about you we have collected, whether your personal information was shared with third-parties in the preceding year and, if so, what categories of personal information were shared, as well as the categories of third parties with whom we shared that personal information. Please see our “Provisions for California Residents” below for a more complete description of your rights under the CCPA as a California State resident.
Privacy Rights for California Minors in the Digital World. In addition, if you are a California State resident under the age of eighteen (18) and a registered user, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to remove content or Personal Data that you have publicly posted. If you wish to remove such content or Personal Data and you specify which content or Personal Data you wish to be removed, we will do so in accordance with applicable law. Please be aware that after removal, you will not be able to restore removed content. In addition, such removal does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or Personal Data you have posted and, as such, there may be circumstances in which the law does not require us to enable removal of content.
ADDITIONAL RIGHTS APPLICABLE TO CANADIAN USERS
We are committed to providing transparency to outside parties (which we may electronically communicate with) with respect to our compliance practices associated with Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation, and its implementing rules and regulations (“CASL”). The types of commercial electronic messages (“CEM”) that we may send from time to time could include email and/or text messages sent to our current or potential end-users, as well as messages sent to our users’ social media profiles, including CEM sent in connection with your use of the Site Offerings and/or WLGYLemons® products and/or services that we think might be of interest to you.
If you have received a CEM from us, it is because: (a) you have previously provided your express consent, as required by CASL; (b) we have your implied consent, strictly as permitted under CASL; or (c) the type of CEM sent is exempt under CASL. Without limiting the foregoing, a CEM sent by us would be exempt if the CEM or the relationship between you and WLGYLemons® includes any of the following: (i) you have a personal relationship or a family relationship with the WLGYLemons® employee who contacted you; (ii) the CEM was sent by WLGYLemons® to you in order to respond to your request or inquiry (including, without limitation, your request for Site Offerings and/or other WLGYLemons® products and/or services); (iii) the CEM was sent by WLGYLemons® to you, in order to enforce a legal right or obligation (for instance, if you have an outstanding debt, breached the Terms, etc.); (iv) the CEM only facilitates or confirms a transaction; (v) the CEM only provides WLGYLemons® data security information; and/or (vi) the CEM only provides information about your ongoing use of the Site Offerings if you have made a purchase during the prior two (2) year period.
If you have received a CEM, and you believe that you should not have, please contact us immediately at: email@example.com in order to unsubscribe and we will remove your electronic address from our list within ten (10) business days.
HOW AND WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
Please see our Provisions for California Residents below for additional details regarding the categories of Personal Data collected, and the business purposes for such collection.
Providing Personal Data is your choice. We do not currently require you to provide Personal Data in order to access general information available on our Sites. However, if you choose to make use of certain Site Offerings and/or Site features, you may need to provide certain Personal Data to us. If you choose not to provide mandatory Personal Data, you may still visit parts of our Sites but you may be unable to access certain Site Offerings, options, programs, offers, and services that involve our interaction with you. If you do provide us with any Personal Data as described below, you agree that it will be accurate and complete, and it is your responsibility to keep it current.
The types of Personal Data you may be asked to provide, and the circumstances in which we request it, are described below. We present the information below based on the categories of information collected, but please be aware that similar specific pieces of information may apply to multiple categories. For example, your name and email address may be included within each of the “Identification and Contact Information,” “Billing Information,” and “User-Provided Information” categories described below.
- Identification and Contact Information.
- This is information that identifies you as an individual, such as your first and last name, and information that enables us to contact you, such as an email address, mailing address, or phone number, as well as information about Site pages and products you have browsed, and actions taken on these pages. This information is generally collected when you create an account with us, when you contact us using the Sites, when you request to receive newsletters and other materials, when you make purchases, and when you participate in interactive features of the Sites, such as our Shade Matching Tool.
- We collect and use this category of Personal Data for the purposes of (a) verifying your identity when you create an Account, make a purchase, or access certain Site Offerings and/or other features of our Sites; (b) providing you with Site Offerings, products, services, or content you have purchased, used, or otherwise engaged with; (c) contacting you regarding your use of the Site Offerings, purchases, or your Account, which may include providing updates and/or seeking feedback on our products; (d) sharing invitations and messages with your friends at your request; (e) responding to your inquiries and administrative requests; (e) subject to your right to opt out and subject to applicable law, sending you newsletters and other marketing and advertisement communications that we believe may be of interest to you; (f) targeting you with relevant ads on third party media companies (g) providing and improving our Sites and associated Site Offerings; and (h) for internal business purposes, such as analyzing and managing our service offerings including, without limitation, the Site Offerings. We may also combine the information we have gathered about you with information from other sources.
- At times, we may want to contact you via telephone regarding your use of the Site Offerings. For EU residents, we will only contact you via telephone regarding your use of the Site Offerings and/or for telemarketing purposes where you provide your consent as required under the GDPR, or we have another valid legal basis under the GDPR to do so. For US residents, by submitting your Personal Data by and through the Sites and/or Site Offerings, you agree that such act constitutes an inquiry and/or application for purposes of the Amended Telemarketing Sales Rule (16 CFR §310 et seq.), as amended from time to time (the “Rule”) and applicable state do-not-call regulations. As such, notwithstanding that your telephone number may be listed on the Federal Trade Commission’s Do-Not-Call List, and/or on applicable state do-not-call lists, we retain the right to contact US residents via telemarketing in accordance with the Rule and applicable state do-not-call regulations.
- Our legal basis for processing this Personal Data is our legitimate business interests, specifically our ability to provide you with the requested Site Offerings, to offer you our products and services, and to promote our Site Offerings and the content of our Sites.
- We will retain this Personal Data for as long as we continue to have a business need to do so, unless a longer period is required by law. Such business needs may include legal, taxation, accounting, risk management, and other business purposes.
- Billing Information.
- We collect and use this type of information for the purpose of processing required payments.
- Our legal basis for processing this information is your contractual agreement to pay for our products.
- We will retain this information for as long as necessary to complete your purchase and/or to process any return.
- User-Provided Information.
- Our Sites may include interactive features, such as our Shade Matching Tool that allows you to answer questions about your preferences, or pages that allow users to submit product reviews or upload content. If you participate in any of these interactive areas, we will collect whatever Personal Data you choose to include.
- We collect and use this information for the purpose of allowing our customers and fans to engage with us and others through the Sites.
- Our legal basis for processing this information is our legitimate business interests, specifically our ability to operate an interactive platform that allows our customers and others to learn more about our products.
- We will retain this information for as long as we have a business need to do so, unless a longer period is required by law. Note that while you can, in some circumstances, request removal of this type of information, in some cases we may not be able to remove Personal Data that you voluntarily disclose due to technical limitations. We will inform you if we cannot remove information as requested.
- A Special Note About User-Provided Information. If you engage with us via any social media websites, the information (including Personal Data) that you submit may be seen and used by others for as long as the applicable web pages remain active, and may be visible longer if pages are cached (depending on your privacy settings associated with your accounts with the applicable social media websites). This information may be used by other end-users of the Sites or the public to send you unsolicited messages. We provided notices and tools on our Sites to inform you of which content may be publicly available. However, We are not responsible for the Personal Data that you choose to post in this manner, and we encourage you to think carefully before posting anything in any public area of our Sites, and only to post information that you are sure you want to be accessible to everyone. Further, the social media websites operate independently from us, and we are not responsible for such social media websites’ interfaces or privacy or security practices. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings of the social media websites with which you interact to help you understand those social media websites’ privacy practices. If you have questions about the security and privacy settings of any social media websites that you use, please refer to their applicable privacy notices or policies.
- Location Information.
- We may provide certain location-based services, or “Location Services,” through our Sites that are dependent on data related to the geographic location, or the Location Data, of your mobile device and/or other device through which you are accessing our Sites. You should be able to use the settings on your mobile device or other device to turn off location-sharing features.
- We collect this information for purposes of offering the Location Services on our Sites so that we can provide the applicable location-based content to you.
- Our legal basis for processing this information is our legitimate business interests, specifically our ability to provide products and services that are applicable in the area in which our users are accessing and using the Sites.
- We will retain this information for only as long as the location services are active on your device.
HOW AND WHY WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Please see our Provisions for California Residents below for additional details regarding how we share Personal Data that we collect.
We may share Personal Data with third parties in the following circumstances:
- We may share your Personal Data with our third party media partners in an anonymous, encrypted, hashed format (MD5 or SHA1 encryption) or in standard format that is hashed and encrypted by the third party upon receipt in order to track performance of our marketing efforts (including tracking across multiple devices) and to provide you with relevant content across the web, such as banner ads including products you may have shown interest in, or sales offers for our site.
- We may share your Personal Data with our Email Service Provider(s) that help us to send you our marketing and/or transactional email communication.
- We may share your Personal Data with our SMS Service Provider(s) that help us to send you our marketing and/or transactional text messages.
- We may share Personal Data or any information you submitted via our Sites where we are the subject of bankruptcy proceedings, in connection with, during negotiations of, or as a part of the closing of, any merger, sale of company assets, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company in which Personal Data about our Sites users is among the assets transferred; provided, however, that if we are involved in a bankruptcy proceeding, merger, acquisition or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on the Sites of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Data, as well as any choices that you may have regarding your Personal Data.
HOW WE COLLECT AND USE NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Please see our Provisions for California Residents below for additional details regarding how we collect and share your non-personally identifiable information.
Non-personally identifiable information refers to information that is not and cannot be used to identify a specific individual. While this information may define how you fit into a particular group of people, it is not unique to you, and it cannot be used (without being combined with other information) to specifically identify you.
The following describes how we collect and use non-personally identifiable information through the Sites.
- Log Files.
- We may (directly or through third parties) make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, internet service provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages, and any other information that your browser may send to us. We may (directly or through third parties) use such information to analyze trends, administer our Sites and/or Site Offerings, track users’ movement around our Sites, and gather information.
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies.
- Analytics Services.
- Our Sites may use the tools described below (the “Analytics Services”) to collect information about the use of our Sites, such as how often users visit our Sites, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they used prior to visiting our Sites. We use the information we collect from the Analytics Services to maintain and improve our Sites and our products and services. The Analytics Services we use include:
- Do Not Track Notice. We do not currently respond or take any action with respect to web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers with the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party web sites or online services, as set forth above.
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc. (“Facebook”). Google® and Google Analytics® are registered trademarks of Google, Inc. (“Google”). Please be advised that WLGYLemons® is not in any way affiliated with Facebook or Google, nor are the Site Offerings endorsed, administered or sponsored by Facebook or Google.
“Anonymous Information” refers to information that does not enable identification of an individual user, such as aggregated or demographic information about users of our Sites. We may use Anonymous Information or disclose it to third party service providers in order to improve our Sites and enhance your experience with our Sites. We may also disclose Anonymous Information (with or without compensation) to third parties, including advertisers and partners.
- What are cookies?
- Cookies are small amounts of data that are stored on your browser, device, or the page you are viewing when you visit a website. Some cookies are deleted once you close your browser or application (session cookies), while other cookies are retained even after you exit so that you can be recognized when you return (persistent cookies).
- Cookies used on our Sites are generally divided into the following categories:
- Essential cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Sites, such as cookies that enable you to log into secure areas.
- Analytics cookies: These are cookies that automatically collect information about your use of the Sites. These help us understand how our visitors are using our Sites and how they navigate through the Sites. These cookies record only anonymous statistical data, not Personal Data. As mentioned above, we use Google® Analytics and Facebook Analytics to analyze user behavior, so these third parties will place these types of cookies on our Sites.
- Functional cookies: These are cookies that remember choices that you make when you visit our Sites, such as language options. They help us to personalize your visit to the Sites.
- Targeting cookies: These are cookies that record your visit to our Sites, the pages of the Sites that you visit, and the links you followed. They will recognize you as a previous visitor to the Sites and track your activity on our Sites and other websites that you visit after you leave the Site. To opt out of our use of targeting cookies in connection with your visit(s) to the Sites, please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What are your choices regarding cookies?
- Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your settings to prevent that, such as by having your device warn you each time a cookie is being sent or choosing to turn off all cookies. This can be done through your web browser settings, and because each browser is different, you should look at your browser’s “Help” menu to learn how to modify your cookie settings. You can also learn more about how to opt out of targeted behavioral advertising from many major third party network advertisers by reviewing the information here and here. To opt out of cookie usage on our Sites, please send us an email to: email@example.com
- If you do disable cookies from your browser you may not be able to access certain sections of the Sites that use essential cookies, and this may make your experiences on the Sites less efficient.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
Please see our Provisions for California Residents below for additional details regarding how California State residents can delete and/or access their Personal Data.
- Opting Out.
- You may choose not to receive future promotional, advertising, or other Sites-related emails from us by sending us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or selecting an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email that we send. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving the foregoing emails, we may still send you a response to any “Contact Us” request as well as administrative emails (for example, in connection with a password reset request) that are necessary to facilitate your use of our Sites and notifications regarding your orders. To stop receiving text messages from WLGYLemons®, please reply “STOP” to the text message that you received from us. Please note this preference will only apply to the phone number that received the text message. Please reply “HELP” to receive help information.
- Correcting and Updating Information.
- If you are a registered user of our Sites, you can access and edit your Account Information online by clicking the “My Account” button on the Sites. You may also have any Personal Data you have provided revised by sending us an email to email@example.com.
- Removing Information.
- As noted above, we have standard retention practices with respect to the Personal Data we collect. If you would like to request any earlier removal of your Personal Data, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we may not be able to completely remove Personal Data from our systems in certain circumstances. This will be true if the data is not in searchable format, if it is retained in backup systems or cached or archived pages, if we need it in order to prevent fraud or future abuse, or if we are required by law to keep it.
HOSTING OF OUR SITES
We do not ourselves host any of our Sites – all hosting is done by third party service providers that we engage. This means that data you provide us or that we collect from you (including any Personal Data) is hosted with such third party service providers on servers that they own or control. Regardless of where such third party service providers are located (and some are located in the US), their servers may be located anywhere in the world (including the US). Your data may even be replicated across multiple servers located in multiple countries. So please be aware that you are consenting to your data being transferred to various third party service providers around the world (including the US).
VISITING OUR SITES FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES; INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA
If you are from the EU or are located in the European Economic Area (EEA), we are required to give you information about the transfer of your information outside the EEA. If this applies to you, whenever you voluntarily give us your Personal Data, you should understand that your information will be sent by you to the United States and/or Israel, two jurisdictions that do not provide the same framework for the protection of Personal Data as the EEA. By sending us your Personal Data, you are expressly consenting to the transfer of information from your location within the EEA to our servers in the United States and/or Israel.
In addition, if we send any of your Personal Data to servers located within the EEA, if we then transfer your Personal Data from those servers to areas located outside of the EU, we will adopt adequate measures as required by the GDPR (for example, the adoption of standard, European Commission approved contractual clauses between us and the recipient).
OUR SECURITY MEASURES.
We endeavor to safeguard and protect our users’ Personal Data. When users make Personal Data available to us, their Personal Data is protected both online and offline (to the extent that we maintain any Personal Data offline).
Access to your Personal Data is strictly limited, and we take reasonable measures to ensure that your Personal Data is not accessible to the public. All of our users’ Personal Data is restricted in our offices, as well as the offices of our third-party service providers. Only employees or third-party agents who need user Personal Data to perform a specific job are granted access to user Personal Data. Employees not adhering to our firm policies are subject to disciplinary action. The servers that we store user Personal Data on are kept in a secure physical environment. We also have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of Personal Data under our control.
Please be advised, however, that while we take every reasonable precaution available to protect your data, no storage facility, technology, software, security protocols or data transmission over the Internet or via wireless networks can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Any transmission of data at or through the Sites, other Site Offerings or otherwise via the Internet or wireless networks, is done at your own risk.
In compliance with applicable laws, we shall notify you and any applicable regulatory agencies in the event that we learn of an information security breach with respect to your Personal Data. You will be notified via e-mail in the event of such a breach. Please be advised that notice may be delayed in order to address the needs of law enforcement, determine the scope of network damage, and to engage in remedial measures.
LINKS TO AND INTERACTION WITH THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS.
Please see our Provisions for California Residents below for additional details regarding our practices related to the collection and use of the Personal Data of California State residents who are under sixteen (16) years of age.
Our Sites are not structured to attract children under thirteen (13) years of age. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Data from anyone we know to be under thirteen (13) years of age. If we learn that we have collected Personal Data from a child under thirteen (13) years of age, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us at email@example.com.
QUESTIONS REGARDING OUR PRIVACY PRACTICES
FILING A COMPLAINT WITH THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION
To file a complaint regarding our privacy practices, please Click Here.
PRIVACY PROVISIONS FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Categories of Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular CA User or device (“personal information”). In particular, we have collected the following categories of personal information from CA Users within the last twelve (12) months:
A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, telephone number, or other similar identifiers.
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, postal address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or State identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).
D. Commercial information.
Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
F. Internet or other similar network activity.
Browsing history, search history, information on a CA User’s interaction with a website, application or advertisement.
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- De-identified or aggregated CA User information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, such as:
- health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data; and
- personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources (with the specific categories of personal information indicated in parenthesis):
- Directly from our CA Users. For example, from online registration forms that our CA Users submit to us in connection with the products and/or services that we offer by and through the Sites. (Category A, B, C and D)
- Indirectly from our CA Users. For example, through information we collect from our CA Users in the course of providing our products and/or services to them. (Category A, B, C, D and F)
- Directly and indirectly from activity on the Sites. This includes the type of browser that you use (e.g., Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer), your IP address, the type of operating system that you use (e.g., Windows or iOS) and the domain name of your Internet Service Provider. In addition, we obtain certain Sites-related usage details and analytics as same are collected automatically by us and our third party partners. (Category F)
- When our CA Users interact with us on our social media accounts, including commenting on and/or liking our posts. (Category F)
- From third-parties that interact with us in connection with the products and/or services that we offer to our CA Users. For example, third party entities that assist us in sending direct and electronic mail, removing duplicate information from CA User lists, analyzing data and providing marketing analysis. (Category A, B, C and D)
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information that we collect for one or more of the following business purposes (with the specific categories of personal information indicated in parenthesis):
- To fulfill or meet the reason for which the information is provided. For example, if you provide us with personal information in connection with your purchase of products and/or services, we will use that information to process your order. (Category A, B, C and D)
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us. (Category A, B, C and D)
- To provide you with e-mail, direct mail and telemarketing messages concerning certain WLGYLemons® products and/or services, as well as third-party products and/or services, that we believe may be of interest to you. (Category A, B, C, D and F)
- To deliver relevant Sites-related content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you. (Category A, B, C, D and F)
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the Sites’ respective Terms and Conditions. (Category A, B, C, D and F)
- To improve the Sites and better present their respective contents to you. (Category A, B, C, D and F)
- For customer service purposes and to respond to inquiries from you. (Category A, B, C and D)
- For testing, research, analysis and product development. (Category A, B, C, D and F)
- As necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, property or safety, and that of our clients or others. (Category A, B, C, D and F)
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations. (Category A, B, C, D and F)
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA. (Category A, B, C, D and F)
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred. (Category A, B, C, D and F)
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information that we collected for materially different, unrelated or incompatible purposes without providing you with notice.
Sharing Personal Information
We do not rent and/or sell your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes; provided, however, that we do share your personal information for the business purposes set forth above.
When we disclose personal information to a third party service provider or other entity, we enter into a contractual relationship that describes the purpose for which such third party may use the personal information and requires that third party to both keep the personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose other than the performance of its services under the applicable contract. Please note, we have not shared or sold the personal information of CA Users that we actually know are less than sixteen (16) years of age in the preceding twelve (12) months.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
Category A Identifiers.
Category B California Customer Records personal information categories.
Category C Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
Category D Commercial Information.
Category F Internet or other similar network activity.
We disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties (with the specific categories of personal information indicated in parenthesis):
- Our affiliates. (Category A, B, C, D and F)
- Service providers. (Category A, B, C, D and F)
- Third parties who provide certain of the products and/or services featured on the Sites. (Category A, B, C, D and F)
- Third parties to whom you authorize us to disclose your personal information in connection with the products and/or services that we provide to you. (Category A, B, C, D and F)
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any personal information to third parties; provided, however, that we may provide your personal information from Categories A, B, C, D and F to third parties who provide certain of the products and/or services featured on the Sites for financial gain.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides CA Users (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past twelve (12) months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable CA User request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we have shared that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable CA User request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our (their) records, unless an exception applies; provided, however, that in some cases, strictly for regulatory compliance purposes and to better evidence/honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests (and for no other purposes), we may retain certain items of your personal information on a de-identified and aggregated basis in such a manner that the data no longer identifies you.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our obligations in connection with our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech rights, ensure the right of another CA User to exercise her/his free speech rights or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, but only if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with CA User expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability and Deletion Rights
To exercise your access, data portability and/or deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable CA User request to us by either:
- Emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Sending us U.S. mail to: WLGYLemons, inc., 12 Park Street, Brooklyn, NY 11206 USA.
Only you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable CA User request related to your personal information.
You may only make a verifiable CA User request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable CA User request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify that you are: (1) the person about whom we collected personal information; or (2) an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm that the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable CA User request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable CA User request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to all verifiable CA User requests within forty-five (45) days of the receipt thereof. If we require more time (up to ninety (90) days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the twelve (12) month period preceding the receipt of your verifiable request. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable CA User request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
No Sale of Personal Data
WLGYLemons does not and will not sell personal data as the term “sell” is defined by the CCPA.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services;
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties;
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services; and/or
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Changes to these Privacy Provisions
We reserve the right to amend these Privacy Provisions in our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to these Privacy Provisions, we will notify you by email or through a notice on the Sites’ respective homepages.
- Emailing us at: email@example.com; or
- Sending us U.S. mail to: WLGYLemons, inc., 12 Park Street, Brooklyn, NY 11206 USA.